Wednesday, September 14, 2011

strange strawberry snacks

There has been a recent upsurge in puzzling strawberry-related paraphernalia poppin’ all up in my life this week!

Exhibit A: This convenience store gem:

I tried to buy a package but realized all of them were open already (“because it’s hot,” according to the cashier. No thanks!) Now I may never know if Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms are delicious or gross, because they are SPECIAL EDITION. By the way, is “strawberried” even a word? Nope. What does it mean? Has the peanut butter been exposed to some kind of strawberry treatment? Or is a cool new thing I don’t know about, like “you got STRAWBERRY’D!”

Exhibit B: Someone painted this on the sidewalk outside my apartment:

No, sir, I am NOT hungry for a drippy grayscale strawberry snack! I like this, though.

What will strawberries think of next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment